Re: No backspace key in the psql command-line tool? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Yampolsky
Subject Re: No backspace key in the psql command-line tool?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks.  I told you it was stupid.  But not as stupid as it sounds.  I had tried
stty -a to find out what the erase character was (reported ^?), and had tried
typing that as my backspace, but it didn't work.

Oh well, stty erase ^H does work.

Thanks again,
Rob