Re: Errors Trying To Use JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Peter B. West
Subject Re: Errors Trying To Use JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Corey

I don't use tcsh (thank Heaven), but I think that `path' is a special
variable in tcsh, which also maintains the `PATH' variable.  `path' is a
space-separated list, whereas `PATH' is the normal colon-separated
list.  tcsh maintains the synchronisation between the two.  None of this
magic contaminates CLASSPATH, which is expected to look like PATH.

It's all a good reason for sticking with (k|z|ba)sh.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"