RedHat/Postgres.pm Error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Allan C Huffman
Subject RedHat/Postgres.pm Error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
May I please ask you guys a question about Postgres.pm.  Right now I'm
working on a Red Hat 6.2, Apache 1.3.9 and Perl5.  I've finally got
Apache setup which was no easy task even with a $80.00 Mohawk GUI
administration front end.  But now I get the following from my perl/cgi
program error:

Can't locate loadable object for module Postgres in @INC (@INC contains:

/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005

And the script_errors.log says:
Can't locate Postgres.pm in @INC.....

I moved a Postgres.pm from Solaris to all 4 of this directories in @INC
and it is still not "found."  I did a word search at www.postgresql.org
for Postgres.pm and found nothing.  I did find in 1998 someone had
exactly
this problem with Postgres95 at:

http://www.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-admin/1998-05/msg00063.html

I loaded postgres using the download postgresql-7.0.3.tar.gz.

Infinite Thanks for your help and a super database product :o)

Allan in Belgium