Tutorial on PHP DB abstration - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ned Lilly
Subject Tutorial on PHP DB abstration
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
(bcc to -interfaces)

All,

Attached is a post from the PHP-PEAR mail list, an ambitious project
attempting to create a code repository and standards for PHP, a la
CPAN.  One of those efforts is a database abstraction layer,
something that's on a lot of people's lists of PHP "shortcomings."

Regards,
Ned

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555