Red Hat/Postgres.pm ??? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Allan C Huffman
Subject Red Hat/Postgres.pm ???
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi Everyone,

Want to first say that you guys are doing a terrific job.  Postgres has
taken many nearly simultaneous hits and runs like a charm.  Taught a
class on a Perl app I made with 50 students all hitting enter key
together!  Only had a few time-outs from my Sun Solaris Sparc 20 linked
with a hugh E1 line in (Stockholm Sweden) to our 256k line into my
office (Mons Belgium).

Right now I'm working on a Red Hat 6.2, Apache 1.3.9 and Perl5.  I've
finally got Apache setup which was no easy task even with a $80.00
Mohawk GUI administration front end.  But now I get the following from
my perl/cgi program:

Can't locate loadable object for module Postgres in @INC (@INC contains:

/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005

And the script_errors.log says:
Can't locate Postgres.pm in @INC.....

I moved a Postgres.pm from Solaris to all 4 of this directories and it
is still not "found."  I did a word search at www.postgresql.org for
Postgres.pm and found nothing!

I loaded postgres using the download postgresql-7.0.3.tar.gz.

Can some one point me in the right direction?

Sorry to disturb everyone with this little problem.

Allan in Belgium