Re: Function Vanished - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Function Vanished
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi would it work to do a pg_dump -d or a pgdumpall, then look through
the dumped sql file?

I do that to retrieve PL/pgSQL functions from the database when I've
accidentally wiped or modified the source (not often, but it happens).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift