C++ Question - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From root
Subject C++ Question
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello All,

I have just finally gotten PostgreSQL 7.0 installed on my Mandrake Linux
box by using the RPM's in the distribution and seem to be having a small
problem.

I am getting some errors when I try to compile up the examples in the
libpg++ directory.

Could someone please shoe me a SIMPLE make file for a C++ program to
compile outside of this directory structure.

For example I am making a directory called "test" and want to compile an
example.cc program from there.

So far I have had not luck in getting any these programs to completely
compile.

Cheers,
Lonnie