Re: C/C++ interface - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Volker Paul
Subject Re: C/C++ interface
Date
List pgsql-sql
Tom Lane wrote:

> Volker Paul <vpaul@dohle.com> writes:
> > Is someone maintaining the C++ interface and its documentation?
>
> Not really.  Feel free to step up and lend a hand ...

I found some functions of the C++ binding library
that are not or scarcely documented, namely: int GetIsNull(int tup_num, int field_num); int GetIsNull(int tup_num,
constchar* field_name); int GetLine(char* string, int length); void PutLine(const char* string); const char*
OidStatus();int EndCopy();

I would like to complete the documentation at these points,
and maybe add some small example C++ programs.

In which form should I write the documentation and where
should I send it?
(I have no possibility at the moment to test SGML documents,
i.e. convert them to HTML.)

Regards,

Volker Paul