Re: Trigger question - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dan McGrath
Subject Re: Trigger question
Date
List pgsql-sql
Actually, a default of now() would be perfectly providing you created a rule to
trap insert's and updates and remove the setting for that time/date from being
inserted so as to have the db use the dfault which I think is far easier that
making a silly trigger for something so simple.

Dan