Re: Reference manual - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Reference manual
Date
List pgsql-docs
> If you want it, you'll have a totally differently looking documentation by
> Monday.  ;-)

(Haven't looked at the result, but I'm sure it's great)

I've been wanting to have a custom style sheet for a long time. Can we
have a "very thin" custom sheet for 7.1, which pretty much only changes
the index contents (and perhaps a couple of other small things if you
think they are important)?

If so, I'd say let's do it now, since it is a good step forward. And we
can revert and *not* use the style sheet if there are problems; afaik it
is a one-liner in the doc/sgml/src/Makefile.

                      - Thomas