Re: PostgreSQL HOWTO - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joseph Shraibman
Subject Re: PostgreSQL HOWTO
Date
List pgsql-sql
Alvar Freude wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> >
> > >it seems that the author never used any other think then PHP ...
> >
> > I am afraid I would disagree. I have used all of the languages he metions
> > and for the Web, PHP is the best.
>
> hmm, i guess it's not a good place for a PHP/Perl war here ;) but:
> The author wrote that PHP is Perl, C, Java etc. all in one -- this seems
> to me that he doesn't know perl.

He also wrote
(http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/PostgreSQL-HOWTO-2.html):
"Nuclear weapons and other more powerful divine weapons were used                      in the battle field in ancient
India!"

I'm mystified as to why this document is on the linux.org web site.

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net