Re: Request for change in PL/PGSQL function handler - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Request for change in PL/PGSQL function handler
Date
List pgsql-sql
Tom,

> Say what?
>
> regression=# create function foo(int) returns int as '
> regression'# begin
> regression'#   if $1 > 10 then return $1;
> regression'#   end if;
> regression'#   return $1 - 1;
> regression'# end;' language 'plpgsql';
> CREATE

Hmmm?  When I've tried creating similar functions, I got from the
compiler:

Error at or near 'END'

I'll try your code above as a test, then try re-modifying some of my own
functions.
                -Josh Berkus

--
______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete