Re: postgresql.conf ignored - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: postgresql.conf ignored
Date
Re: postgresql.conf ignored  (hafiz <hafiz@trustix.co.id>)
List pgsql-general
hafiz wrote:
> I use Postgresql 7.0.3-2 in red-hat 6.2

> I change several postmaster options through postgresql.conf (in
> /usr/local/pgsql/data) . But it seems
> that the postmaster still run using default values and ignored
> postgresql.conf. I've check the file permission and it should be ok.

postgresql.conf is new for 7.1.  The proper 7.0.3 file is pg_options,
and postmaster.options.sample (IIRC).  Might be just
postmaster.opts.sample.  I don't have a 7.0.3 machine accessible right
now to tell -- my production server (for various reasons) is back on a
previous version, and my development server has 7.1beta3 installed.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio