Re: ODBC connect in ERWin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ed Loehr
Subject Re: ODBC connect in ERWin
Date
List pgsql-general
Not sure about your pg_hba/ODBC setup, but ERwin takes pg_dump output in
as Ingres 1.x script and does pretty well (of course, it doesn't
recognize PL/pgSQL, etc), maybe with a few minor tweaks.  I didn't have
any RI in my dump, so I wrote a perl script to add it so that I'd get the
relationships (I had hundreds of tables and a very standardized naming
convention), but I think it can infer from indices or names in some
manner.

Regards,
Ed Loehr