Re: patch for BETWEEN [ASYMMETRIC|SYMMETRIC] - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: patch for BETWEEN [ASYMMETRIC|SYMMETRIC]
Date
List pgsql-patches
> This was a trivial thing to implement in the parser (unless I overlooked
> something!).  Please review it and let me know if I missed something.  This
> adds SQL-1999 BETWEEN [ASYMMETRIC|SYMMETRIC] language.  Hopefully it's not
> considered just SQL bloat. ;)

No more bloat than in the rest of the language ;)

I *assume* that this will have trouble making it in to 7.1, and since
keywords are likely added this may have trouble with 7.1.x (not sure
about that; perhaps the lex-generated token values never make it into
the database tables, but they *do* propagate into structures used deeper
in the backend).

                    - Thomas