Re: [PHP] GUI interface - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [PHP] GUI interface
Date
List pgsql-sql
Julio,

> The best I've seen is a web interface -- phpPgAdmin.  I think it's from
> phpwizards or it's a project on sourceforge -- search google for it and
> you'll have yourself a link.  It allows gui control for most common tasks,
> and you can submit raw sql from it too for more exotic tasks.

Also, pgAccess, a tcl/tk GUI, is excellent although incomplete.  I end
up using a combination of pgAccess, KpgSQL, and command line access.
                -Josh Berkus

--
______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________                                       Josh Berkus  Complete
informationtechnology      josh@agliodbs.com   and data management solutions       (415) 436-9166  for law firms, small