Re: How passwords can be crypted in postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Clark L. Naldoza
Subject Re: How passwords can be crypted in postgres?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

It seems to me that a solution for this specific problem
(Man-in-the-middle) can be found via SSH Tunneling...;-)

Using OpenSSH of course...;-)

If you are using (redhat) linux, I believe there is a great book online
found at http://www.openna.com called

Securing and Optimizing Redhat Linux.

There are a bunch of other ways that you can do...  But as for the
original thread...  I think you can encrypt passwords in postgres...;-)

But what do I know..;-)

--
     /) John Clark Naldoza y Lopez                           (\
    / )    Software Design Engineer II                       ( \