Re: v7.1 beta 1 ...packaged, finally ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: v7.1 beta 1 ...packaged, finally ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Is there any prospect of making the output filenames more predictable?
> Who should I annoy about it?

Well, you could annoy me about it...

... and I would go to my local installation of the source tree...

... and build the docs to confirm that the *chapters* have good
predictable names...

... and find the *every* .htm file has a "good" name. Hmm. Is it the
fact that someone went through and added an "id field" to every chapter
and section header? Whoever it was, good job! It wasn't me, but whoever
it was: good job :)

Ah, a perusal of the cvs log shows that Peter E. is the culprit. Looks
like it is a non-issue from here on.
                    - Thomas