Re: Table & Column descriptions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Table & Column descriptions
Date
List pgsql-general
\d+ <tablename> should show you the table schema with comments.
If you're looking for the actual data, it's in pg_description. The
objoid field matches the oid field in pg_attribute (which is the
"fields" table for pgsql).

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)