Re: Re: What is the size of DB in Postgresql?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Poul L. Christiansen
Subject Re: Re: What is the size of DB in Postgresql??
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL splits the table files into several files transparently, so
you don't have to worry about that.

I think Linux 2.4.x will have this limit removed.

But when you dump at 60GB table to disk on linux 2.2.x, you can use the
utilities "split" and "gzip" to avoid running into the 2GB barrier.

Poul L. Christiansen