Postgres session - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bernie Huang
Subject Postgres session
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Is the session between pg_connect() and pg_close() a postgres session?
I am using "select * into temp table temp_table from ...;" to create a
temp table, and I thought it should be drop upon pg_close().

    In fact it is dropped when I check it using psql or pgaccess
(there's no such relation as temp_table); however, upon reloading the
page, a postgres error showed up: "PostgresSQL query failed:  ERROR:
Relation 'temp_table' already exists".  What's wrong here?  Thank you.

- Bernie

Attachment