Array-Handling: use in subselect, push ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvar Freude
Subject Array-Handling: use in subselect, push ...
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm new on this list, so if the questions are better on some other
lists, please let me know!

Are there somewhere detailed informations about arrays?

Has Postgres some special array functions like push, shift, unshift ...
in Perl?

How it is possible to use arrays in subselects? I tested it with this
statement, but it's wrong:

  SELECT foo, bar FROM data_table
    WHERE id IN
      (SELECT my_super_list FROM xyz_table WHERE id = 123)

I'm using Postgres 7, Perl 5.6/mod_perl and the DBI-Interface.

Thanks and Ciao
  Alvar

--
Alvar C.H. Freude  |  alvar.freude@merz-akademie.de