Re: I hava a problem in postgresql! - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Arup Bhanja
Subject Re: I hava a problem in postgresql!
Date
List pgsql-docs
>     ksp> pg_connect ("localhost","5432","","","webmaster")
>
>     ksp> The error message:
>     ksp> warning: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server:
>     ksp> FATAL 1: SetUserId: user 'nobody' is not in 'pg_shadow' in
>     ksp>        /home/e0001cq/html/memo_postgre/memo_insert.php3 on line 2

In addition to Roland's suggestion : You will have to grant access to
nobody after you create it as a user like: grant ALL on <table_name> to
nobody;
type \h grant; in your pgsql monitor for the syntax

Regards,
Arup Bhanja  -  nibbles|inter@ctive
Calcutta, INDIA. -  nibbles@caltiger.com
GRASP MixMedia Ad server demo: http://www.mystical-stuff.com/grasp/