Re: where to find postgresql jobs in the Washington, DC area?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From KuroiNeko
Subject Re: where to find postgresql jobs in the Washington, DC area??
Date
List pgsql-general
> I apologize if this discussion area  is not intended for such a question.
> The
> title suggests that it applies, although noone else has done it.

 Maybe  this post  by Julian  will  lead to  `legalization' of  job-related
postings on -general?
 Being  always interested  in telecommuting  opportunities, I'd  appreciate
such possibility, hopefully the others will agree?

--

 contaminated fish and microchips
  huge supertankers on Arabian trips

 Rainbow, Difficult to Cure