Re: 9.0 to 9.2 pg_upgrade pain due to collation mismatch - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henry C.
Subject Re: 9.0 to 9.2 pg_upgrade pain due to collation mismatch
Date
List pgsql-general
> "C" is the official name of that locale.  Not sure how you got it to say
> "POSIX" ... maybe we didn't have normalization of the locale name back
> then?
>
> Anyway, simplest fix seems to be to update the 9.0 installation's
> pg_database to say "C" in those entries.

Never ceases to amaze me where you guys find the time to respond so
quickly on this list...

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.  Ok, so it's simply a case of:

update pg_database set datcollate='C', datctype='C';

Correct?  Mine are all POSIX, so no where clause needed.

Thanks