Re: How do I find out the version number - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sue
Subject Re: How do I find out the version number
Date
Re: How do I find out the version number  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Brett,

This is the error message I receive when I try select version();
WARN: parser error at or near "version"

This is the error message I receive when I try psql -V
psql: illegal option --V

Thanks for your help
Sue