Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexp - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Buddy Lee Haystack
Subject Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexp
Date
List pgsql-general
That's the core output. I double checked it. I' unfamiliar with doing anything to a core file other then deleting it,
butwouldn't the fact that it is a dump of a crashed program mean that some of the program dump is going to be garbled?

Thanks!

--
BLH
www.RentZone.org