Re: PostgreSQL General Digest V1 #569 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Kientzle
Subject Re: PostgreSQL General Digest V1 #569
Date
List pgsql-general
You can import any valid SQL that PostgreSQL supports
with the \i command.  Unfortunately, CREATE TABLE
is quite different between MySQL and PostgreSQL.
You'll have to manually edit all of your CREATE TABLE
commands into PostgreSQL format.

The only big error I see here is the auto_increment flag on
line 2.  In PostgreSQL, the equivalent is:  pid_addresse  SERIAL,

                - Tim Kientzle