Re: Cascading Deletes - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jie Liang
Subject Re: Cascading Deletes
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi, there,
2 ways may resolve you problem, I believe:
1. re_create your table set _ID as primary key and ID as foreign key with option ON
DELETE CASCADE   if _ID is unique key.
2. create a rule bind this table, for each row deleting(or create a trigger).

--
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive