Managing Rollback - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hstenger@adinet.com.uy
Subject Managing Rollback
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

What do we mean in the last two lines of the following comment?
                       /* ----------------                        *              Here we are in the middle of a
transaction block but                        *              one of the commands caused an abort so
we do nothing                        *              but remain in the abort state.
Eventually we will get                        *              to the "END TRANSACTION" which will set
things straight.                        * ----------------                        */               case TBLOCK_ABORT:
                   s->blockState = TBLOCK_INPROGRESS;                       AbortTransaction();
StartTransaction();                      break;

Haroldo.

--
----------------------+------------------------Haroldo Stenger      | hstenger@ieee.orgMontevideo, Uruguay. |
hstenger@adinet.com.uy