Re: Statistical Analysis - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Timothy H. Keitt
Subject Re: Statistical Analysis
Date
Re: Statistical Analysis  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Oops.  Just tried that; the random() call only get evaluated once.  What
you need is a column type "random" that calls random() each time its
evaluted.

T.

--
Timothy H. Keitt
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis