psql dumps core - Mailing list pgsql-general

From K. Ari Krupnikov
Subject psql dumps core
Date
List pgsql-general
Server Pstgres    7.0.2-2
Server RedHat    6.1
Client RedHat    6.2

I'm developing a database schema that changes frequently. I have a
script that drops the database, then recreates it and creates tables and
functions. I've been running this sscript for some time, but lately,
psql on the clent machime aborts with this message:

psql:recreate-dbdom-db.pgsql:4: \connect: pqReadData() -- backend closed
the channel unexpectedly.
        before or while processing the request.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I get a core dump in the current directory on the client.
postmaster on the server machine keeps running as normal.

--
K. Ari Krupnikov

DBDOM - bridging XML and relational databases
http://www.iter.co.il