RE: PHP Install with Postgres support. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert D. Nelson
Subject RE: PHP Install with Postgres support.
Date
List pgsql-general
>I think what I'll do is download the source and install from that. I
>installed Postgres before I adopted my policy of installing all software
>from source, for these exact reasons.

I think in a lot of cases it will be more difficult for you to install from
source, due to multiple dependencies and difficulty of upgrading,
particularly with apache and mods. In any case, the RPM's you need to
install for Postgres and PHP support via Apache under RH6.2 are:

apache-1.3.12-2
php-3.0.12-6
php-pgsql-3.0.12-6

Just thought some people might be interested. When I installed the rpms in
that order, php support was in my .conf files.

Rob Nelson
rdnelson@co.centre.pa.us