PHP Install with Postgres support. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stuart Grimshaw
Subject PHP Install with Postgres support.
Date
List pgsql-general
I know that this isn't strictly Postgres, but it is "generally" :-)

I'm trying to install PHP with Postgres support, and it falls over because
it can't find libpq-fe.so

What is this file, I assume I need to rebuild Postgres with some option or
other enabled (My install is from the V7 RPM's at the moment).

I've tried the PHP install list, and as yet had no reply, but I'm hoping
that some other Postgres User has had a similar problem.

 Stuart Grimshaw         |
 Schoolsnet LTD          |
 www.schoolsnet.com      |   Special
                         |   Projects