Re: Perl interface - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Miller
Subject Re: Perl interface
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Thomas,

Web programming is usually done with CGI.pm, which works nicely with
DBI.pm. This list is for postgres so I'll just point you to a website
that might get you started. Try

<http://stein.cshl.org/WWW/software/CGI/cgi_docs.html>

to get started. It takes a little getting used to, especially because
you have to reconnect for every web page (unless you get into modperl or
something--I would recommend waiting a while before digging into that).

I hope this helps...
paul