Re: MY PATCH - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Chris Bitmead
Subject Re: MY PATCH
Date
Re: Re: MY PATCH  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
The regression results are correct. It's just that they're different
than what they used to be because of the SQL3 ONLY incompatibility. I
wasn't sure if people wanted to change the regression tests to give the
old results, or just insert the new results.

Also, I don't get any core dump. Are you sure you did a full clean and
initdb?

--
Chris Bitmead
mailto:chris@bitmead.com