parser oddity (t.count) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ed Loehr
Subject parser oddity (t.count)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's what I thought to be an odd result from the 7.0beta3 parser...

create table foo (id serial, h_count integer);
insert into foo (h_count) values (10);
create table temp_foo as select * from foo;
drop table foo;
drop sequence foo_id_seq;
create table foo (id serial, h_count integer);
insert into foo (id, h_count) select t.id, t.count from temp_foo t;

ERROR:  Attribute t.id must be GROUPed or used in an aggregate function

I mislabeled the 't.h_count' column in my INSERT statement as 't.count',
and what I found strange was that the parser evidently thinks t.count is
an aggregate.  Is 't.count' valid use/syntax for an aggregate?

Regards,
Ed Loehr