Re: -devel-7.0-1.rpm: Still missing a lots of headers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: -devel-7.0-1.rpm: Still missing a lots of headers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen wrote:

> Peter Vazsonyi wrote:
> > But why? Nobody knows it, nobody intrested, or there is a way, to use
> > somethings from spi.h, without this error.
> > (my way is to copy all of headers from a source package, but...)
>
> Argh.  I'll have to go back through the headers -- my listing of SPI
> headers included in the -devel RPM is correct for 6.5.3, but not 7.0,
> apparently.  Thanks for the listing -- that'll get me started.
>
> Look for a -2 RPM set later today or tomorrow.

As a followup, use the following one-liner to generate a sorted listing
of the SPI deps (cwd is src/include):

/lib/cpp -M -I. -I../backend executor/spi.h |xargs -n 1|grep \\W|grep -v
^/|grep -v spi.h|sort

Yes, I know I could make the regexps better, but that one-liner works
as-is....  Above one-line is being used in rpm building process now
instead of the prior hard-coded listing, which should eliminate the
problem in future RPMsets.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio