Re: Cannot update PGSQL databes via ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Cannot update PGSQL databes via ODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> I think others have experienced a similar problem but I never could
> find any solutions.  I posted a message or two recently to this list
> but got no responses.  Is there anywhere I can turn for help if this
> list can't do it?

I don't use those products, but at least some of these kinds of
problems seem to be related to M$ and other vendors requiring a
"primary key" or at least an index on any table considered writable.
Not sure why.

> I really need to figure out something or I will have to set up
> microsoft access database and I really don't want to have to go there
> if I can help it.:)

You'll be back ;)
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California