Re: 7.0 key features - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: 7.0 key features
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Man, there's a lot of stuff in the HISTORY file, isn't there?
> The list at the top isn't too bad:

Ack! I didn't realize that there was a plain text HISTORY file, since
it *should* come from the SGML sources. I had changed the wording, and
eliminated the prediction for features in the next release (that
should appear on the web site imho, not in the release docs).

Check the release notes (INSTALL and release.htm) for the latest
wording.

Let me see if I can get the HISTORY file replaced with something
fresh; however, it is not a show-stopper so if you've already done the
build don't worry about it.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California