Re: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> I am unable to compile the java code with kaffe.  Can anyone compile
> jdbc under 7.0?

Yup. Seems some form of jdk-1.2 works for me. But my default
/usr/bin/javac (on an old RH5.2 system), something called "pizza",
does not.

>  Can you email me that java files that are produced by
> the compile.  I need the *.jar file, and the *.class files.

Do you still need them? I can send what I built, but I'm pretty sure
that Peter Mount has a fresh package built and available on some web
site of his...
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California