Re: [GENERAL] Accounting/inventory systems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron Atkins
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Accounting/inventory systems
Date
List pgsql-general
*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** : I made an error, Kontor is not GPL'ed it is LGPL'ed... commercial
developers might be interested in that :-)

kaiq@realtyideas.com wrote:

> > Sure, Kontor... it's GPLed and picking up steam! Go pick up a copy here:
> >     http://www.Linux-Kontor.de/en/

> you did not put it in:  http://www.pgsql.com/app-index/

Huh... didn't know about it, thanks! I'll forward this to the original Kontor team...

>  and it is not ugly at all, beauty of simplicity :-)

I take it you linked it to the site?

-Ron