Re: [GENERAL] Accounting/inventory systems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Accounting/inventory systems
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Ron Atkins wrote:

> > > Does somebody know some REALLY working accounting or inventory system on LAN
> > > (not via Internet)??? - where server is PostgreSQL .Because I have feeling that PostgreSQL
> > > is used only with regards to Internet.
>
> Sure, Kontor... it's GPLed and picking up steam! Go pick up a copy here:
>
>     http://www.Linux-Kontor.de/en/
you did not put it in:  http://www.pgsql.com/app-index/
BTW, seems the URL is not active now. why it is still not linked to the
official site? too ugly? who cares? -- and it is not ugly at all, beauty
of simplicity :-)