Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment" - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From John Scalia
Subject Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment"
Date
In response to Re: Req. for some help with resolving the error "pg_basebackup: could not get WAL end position from server: FATAL: requested WAL segment"  (Keith <keith@keithf4.com>)
List pgsql-admin
The only way to increase the segment size is to adjust the setting in the source code and recompile the server. There are no runtime adjustments available to do this.

Sent from my iPad