Re: AW: [HACKERS] TRANSACTIONS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jose Soares
Subject Re: AW: [HACKERS] TRANSACTIONS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yes Andreas this is the point, for a while I felt like "Don Quijote de la
Mancha".
I don't understand well what Standard says about this subject
but I think the PostgreSQL transactions is only for perfect people, it is
absolutely
unuseful because PostgreSQL can't distinguish between a fatal error and a
warning.

--
Jose' Soares
Bologna, Italy                     Jose@sferacarta.com