Re: No libldap_r in OpenLDAP 2.5 - use LDAP_API_FEATURE_X_OPENLDAP_REENTRANT from ldap_features.h - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Дилян Палаузов
Subject Re: No libldap_r in OpenLDAP 2.5 - use LDAP_API_FEATURE_X_OPENLDAP_REENTRANT from ldap_features.h
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello Tom,

on my system I have installed first OpenLDAP 2.4, and then in addition
OpenLDAP 2.5.  The problem is, that postgresql (daemon) links with
libldap-2.5, and libpq links with libldap_r-2.4 . So any executable
(e.g. php) which links with both libldap and libpq, loads at the end at
the same time libldap-2.5 andl libldap_r-2.4 - two different versions.
This is not good.

When libldap( 2.5) is reentrant, and when libldap_r-2.4 is present,
libldap_r-2.4 shall not be used for linking.

Greetings
  Дилян