Re: < and > for datetime - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sarah Officer
Subject Re: < and > for datetime
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks.  Oops.  Now I see that I had one datetime and one date.

I can't do \do on my machine.  Many of the psql backslash commands
cause an error.  Does anyone know what could cause this error?  I am
running version 6.5.3 on an IRIX 6.5.
db=> \do
ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0

Thanks,

Sarah Officer
officers@aries.tucson.saic.com