Re: [GENERAL] parser - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sarah Officer
Subject Re: [GENERAL] parser
Date
List pgsql-general
I had this problem a couple years ago.  I changed the column name
before the upgrade by renaming the table to table_old, creating a
new table with the original table name by selecting from table_old.
For the column I needed  to rename, I selected offset as
'x_offset'.  I made sure everything was there, then dropped
table_old and exported the database prior to the upgrade.  It's a
bit of trouble to find all the queries in the software and replace
the column name, but for my application it was workable.  Or maybe
you already know how to do this but don't think you should have to?

I hope this helps.

Sarah Officer
officers