Re: [GENERAL] case-insensitive like operator - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Warnock
Subject Re: [GENERAL] case-insensitive like operator
Date
List pgsql-general
Yura,

As you have no control over the queries generated by MS Access I guess
you need to create extra columns which hold the uppercase version of the
data. Then to search use these columns and uppercase the data you are
searching for

eg if you have a column name then add a new column name_upper, change
your data entry to always put upper(name) into name_upper

Your search should be where name_upper like "UPPERCASED VALUE"

Dave