views containing agregates questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sarah Officer
List pgsql-general
In the docs directory of the 6.5.3 distribution, I was browsing
through the TODO file.  There is a note there:
    'Views containing aggregates sometimes fail(Jan)'

In what way do they fail?  I need to create several views with
aggregates, and I'm concerned about what the effect will be.  I
tried to search the archives on the postgres page, but when I enter
a keyword such as 'view', I get the message "Can't open template
file 'views '!".

Any information on the views/aggregate functions problem would be
appreciated.

Sarah Officer
officers@aries.tucson.saic.com